I was tagged for the Liebster Award by the lovely Hannah of hanajickstudies – thank you ^^ I had no idea what this thing was until I did a quick Google search, but in any case, it gives me the chance to talk more about myself and the blog.
1. When did you start your blog and why?
I started Polyglot Plotting in November 2013. I had just finished my high school graduation exams and wanted to explore my hobbies more. None of my real-life friends has much interest in language learning, so what better way than to reach out to the online community right? I don’t regret a thing, and I’m enjoying myself immensely here on WordPress 😀
2. Books or ebooks, or both?
Books. I don’t know why I’m so adamant about this though.
3. Which country do you want to go to that you haven’t been to yet?
4. Forests or lakes?
Lakes. Forests are creepy.
5. Which place can you travel to again and again?
Japan. It’s so extraordinarily multi-dimensional, and the people are polite enough that they won’t get on my nerves *coughFrenchpeoplecough*
6. One word which describes you?
7. What are your top three favourite things?
A good bowl of ramen – Vanilla Coke flavoured Lipsmacker lip balm (at age 19, fancy that) – eyeliner
8. What one event next year are you looking forward to the most?
Being on the other side of another year at uni!!!
9. If there was no risk of failure, what one thing would you try?
Be a foreign correspondent. Or maybe start a notebook / stationery business.
10. Do you have a plan with your blog?
Nope! People who do shouldn’t be trusted because that means they have … an agenda.
Now I’m supposed to tag 10 people, but I feel as if I don’t really know enough people here to tag! Ah what to do…idk. In any case, thanks for reading, and I hope that this post demystifies me a little bit!
Best wishes for those New Years’ resolutions! 😀